Need Waterproofing? We’re The #1 Waterproofing Contractors In Johannesburg.
As waterproofing contractors in Johannesburg, we specialise in waterproofing solutions for the residential, commercial and industrial sector. We have identified and perfected the various waterproofing methods that are best suited to and yield the best results for our South African climate.
We Provide Waterproofing For The Following:
- Interior and exterior walls and foundation walls (See our damp proofing page).
- Balcony and Patio Waterproofing.
- Window Waterproofing & Sealant.
- Roof Waterproofing. (See our Roof Waterproofing page)
- Tiled Roof Waterproofing.
- Metal Roof Waterproofing.
- Torch On Waterproofing.
- Roof Slab Waterproofing.
- Shower Waterproofing.
- Basement Waterproofing.
- Drain & Fountain Waterproofing.
Waterproofing Remains Important To Prevent Costly Repairs
The only way to waterproof your home against water damage is to work with professional waterproofing contractors in Johannesburg. Our team of experts have vast experience in various waterproofing methods. As waterproofing contractors, we offer solutions for industrial waterproofing, commercial waterproofing, and residential waterproofing. There is no substitute for waterproofing your home against the damage that moisture, water and humidity can bring. Work with experienced service providers who are specialists in delivering the solutions you are after. Rest assured that you really are getting the very best value for money available.
Signs That You Need To Call A Professional Waterproofing Contractor
Water damage can be a problem that doesn’t truly reveal itself until it’s too late. Thus, look out for the following signs that your home needs waterproofing:
- Odours – It always pays to trust your own nose.
- Dampness – If you notice or feel that your carpets, wall paper, skirtings or ceilings feel damp, it might be because of a larger water ingress issue.
- Mildew And Mould – Mould is normally found on ceilings, in corners of rooms or at the base of any wall.
- Water Marks Down The Wall – You may think your roof is not leaking because you don’t physically see any leaks. But, if you put your eye parallel to your home walls, you may find streaks of water marks of where there has been drops running down your walls.
- Cracked or ‘ Dry Mud’ Waterproofing – Torch on waterproofing tends to create cracks when it has reached the end of it’s life span. A good quality torch on waterproofing membrane should have a life span of no less than 15 years.
- Cracked or Loose Roof Tiles – Cracked tiles or incorrectly sealed roof ridges are your biggest enemy when it comes to roof leaks. If you notice any crack or loose tiles, please contact us for a quick inspection and repair.
Call The Waterproofing Contractors
The footings and foundation of your home can become permanently damaged if exposed to water. Something which will cost you a lot of money to repair. Extend the longevity of your property by working with one of the best waterproofing contractors in Johannesburg. We issue waterproofing guarantee Certificates which are accepted by Insurance Companies Get in contact with us today!